Since about 2 days ago, we’re moving few hundreds (:p) of users account from server x to new server. I ask billing guys to accompany us moving those users account. How surpised I am to know that there are so many accounts that actually should be terminated very long time ago.
Well .. I think business process re-engineering is urgently needed. There are so many reason why :
- We never expect business growing very very fast
- Our people have only few fixed standard operating procedure on handling their jobs. And now their work is busier and busier – really need a process re-engineering
- One of our VP that handles half of the operational never use our ticket system
- Ticket system only works for technical backroom guys, not for administration or finance people
- Internal mailing system never works
- We miss some tasks